Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited's site are given "as is". Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited or a Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited's site should be administered by the laws of the country of United Kingdom Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
The personal information we collect includes your name and e-mail address. Other personal information that you submit is clearly labelled at the time you submit it. We use the information that we collect to provide our services, fulfil any purchase you may have made, send you our newsletter, contact you regarding new promotions, and to improve our site.
We automatically collect certain information from visitors to, the site, such as Internet addresses browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, time-stamps, and click stream data. We also track and analyse non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, and to administer our site so that we can constantly improve it.
We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or Google network or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
If you pay for anything on our site using a credit or debit card, we collect the personal information needed to complete the transaction. This information includes your name, card number, and other necessary information, all of which is clearly labelled on the form you use to submit payment. We use an unaffiliated, credit card processing company to process your payment. We transfer your payment information and you authorise us to do so to this company solely for this purpose. The company does not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Anything you send us, post on our site, or use with our services, such as blog postings or videos, or if others send us anything about your activities or postings, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We use this information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our customer agreements.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly distribute such information. If we become aware that we have in inadvertently received personally identifiable information from someone under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Contact us at the address below if you want us to change or delete any information that we have about you. We will respond to your request to access, update, or delete your information within ten (10) business days. Before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information, however, we may ask you to verify your identity.
This website is owned and operated, or operated under agreement, by Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited.
GDPR ( General Data Protection Regulation )
Here at Kevin Paul Humphrey Limited we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide products and services you have requested from us.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you by Email with details about related products and services.
We will not pass you details onto anyone else and if you wish to remove your details from our system please contact us and we will do that as quickly as we can. You will find an unsubscribe link in each of the emails we send you.
Any queries of concerns please contact us via the Contact link found on the top and bottom of each page on the best site.